Thursday, January 29, 2009

GDrive

The only problem I see with the GDrive is if everyone goes towards this method of storing and saving their info on Googles servers we may not always be able to access our data. This is because it is technology and my internet goes in and out all of the time. I would be very upset if I had something really important saved on this GDrive and I could not access it because one of their servers were down. Other than that small problem I think the GDrive is a great idea. People will be able to access their information from anywhere and will not have to spend a ton of money on a desktop or laptop computer. I think that the GDrive is a great new piece of technology. I just hope that when this does come that public computers do not charge people to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment