Monday, April 27, 2009

Reflection

EDM 310 has been a very beneficial class to me as a future teacher. I have learned great educational tools that I can use in my own classroom. I have learned how to create a podcast, create blogs, use google more effectively and now know more about access. All of these things are going to be pretty helpful in the future. I think that the class atmosphere was also pretty good. I think that interaction between all of the students makes class much more effective and fun. EDM 310 was more of an educational tool rather that a really hard class that stresses students out. I have actually been able to retain some of the things I have learned. I will also be able to use most everything I have learned in and outside of a classroom. I think that there should be more group projects. The podcast project was the most exciting thing for me. Some blogs should be done in the classroom rather than outside of class. Overall, I really have no complaints. EDM 310 was a really great class. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment